Pizza advice
Incitatus
2011-04-05 22:15:52 UTC
When ordering pizza, try to remember never to have a brainfart on the
phone and ask for 'extra sliced habaneros' when you actually mean
'jalapenos'.

The pizza guy will not attempt to protect you from yourself. I know
this now.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
Incitatus
2011-04-07 20:44:02 UTC
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 23:15:52 +0100, Incitatus
Post by Incitatus
When ordering pizza, try to remember never to have a brainfart on the
phone and ask for 'extra sliced habaneros' when you actually mean
'jalapenos'.
The pizza guy will not attempt to protect you from yourself. I know
this now.
Speaking of pizza, it pays to be a regular customer.

In addition to the pizza I ordered tonite, they brought another one
that they'd cooked with the wrong toppings by mistake, said I could
have it, if I wanted it, and put it in the fridge for tomorrow, or
whatever.

Sweet.
--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.