xmas card for the interwebbers
zombie rooner
2011-12-20 13:37:14 UTC
http://marcusblakeston.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/xmas-card/
Incitatus
2011-12-20 21:35:40 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
http://marcusblakeston.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/xmas-card/
FFS, the one I sent you cost me about 40p including the stamp! 40
facking pee.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
zombie rooner
2011-12-20 23:09:18 UTC
took me 4 hours, and i charge £50 an hour.
Incitatus
2011-12-20 23:28:32 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
http://marcusblakeston.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/xmas-card/
FFS, the one I sent you cost me about 40p including the stamp! 40
facking pee.
took me 4 hours, and i charge £50 an hour.
Does that include happy romance explosion?
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
s***@some.domain
is that the same as a happy ending massage?
Incitatus
2011-12-21 16:05:23 UTC
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
http://marcusblakeston.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/xmas-card/
FFS, the one I sent you cost me about 40p including the stamp! 40
facking pee.
took me 4 hours, and i charge £50 an hour.
Does that include happy romance explosion?
is that the same as a happy ending massage?
Yes, but with more girlfriend experience.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
The Last Fascinet Standing
2011-12-22 00:06:03 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
http://marcusblakeston.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/xmas-card/
FFS, the one I sent you cost me about 40p including the stamp! 40
facking pee.
took me 4 hours, and i charge £50 an hour.
Which one has real pee?

-F
zombie rooner
i used my own spunk to stick down all the pencil shavings.
Incitatus
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
s***@some.domain
a 50's punk was a young lad sodomized in jail.
Jim Rantschler
2011-12-23 05:31:03 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
http://marcusblakeston.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/xmas-card/
FFS, the one I sent you cost me about 40p including the stamp! 40
facking pee.
took me 4 hours, and i charge 50 an hour.
Which one has real pee?
-F
i used my own spunk to stick down all the pencil shavings.
50spunk?
a 50's punk was a young lad sodomized in jail.- Hide quoted text -
It's nice to know that some things never change.

-F
zombie rooner
most punks are in their 50s now.
Incitatus
2011-12-23 14:00:07 UTC
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
http://marcusblakeston.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/xmas-card/
FFS, the one I sent you cost me about 40p including the stamp! 40
facking pee.
took me 4 hours, and i charge £50 an hour.
Which one has real pee?
-F
i used my own spunk to stick down all the pencil shavings.
50spunk?
a 50's punk was a young lad sodomized in jail.
Sounds like something that I can't imagine many people would want to
be considered by their peers to be the king of.
--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.