To: Hunky Farrel
Ernie
2011-04-16 02:01:03 UTC
I play hunky farrel like the skin flute. Ernie
Ernie
2011-04-16 02:05:44 UTC
Post by Ernie
I play hunky farrel like the skin flute. Ernie
True, I am musically inclined, but this does not necessarily mean that I
play the skin flute. Ernie
Ernie
2011-04-16 02:06:16 UTC
There farrel goes again. Answering his own posts. Ernie
Ernie
2011-04-16 02:59:12 UTC
Post by Ernie
I play hunky farrel like the skin flute. Ernie
Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly imposter and vile
piece of shit farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site. Ernie
Hunky Farrel
2011-04-16 10:37:48 UTC
oh pluckmeister, you know how to turn me on.
Ernie
2011-04-16 18:10:07 UTC
Ernie schrieb:> I play hunky farrel like the skin flute. Ernie
oh pluckmeister, you know how to turn me on.
Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly vile piece of
shit farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site. Ernie