book report -- punk rock by richard allen
zombie rooner
2012-02-12 09:45:38 UTC
wrote this on my blog thing.

Holy fucking sheep shit on a stick! If you thought Richard Allen was
clueless about skinhead culture, wait until you see what he thought
punk was all about in this 1977 cash-in title.

Here are a few of the things I learnt about punk from reading this
book:

1. Punk girls stuck safety pins in their tits and liked being tied up
and whipped.

2. Fanzines were published by rich pornographers who lived in mansion
houses.

3. Fanzines were advertised on national TV.

4. All punk musicians were extremely rich and only sang about being
poor to make money.

5. Skinheads teamed up with teddy boys to go punk bashing.

6. In 1977 it cost £10 to see a punk band (which probably explains why
they were all rich).

All of this wouldn’t be so bad if he had written it in the same style
as the Joe Hawkins Skinhead series, from the perspective of an actual
punk character. He could have had them spitting on grannies, being
sick at airports, worshipping Satan, all the other things the
newspapers at the time said punks did, but at least it would have been
fucking interesting.

Instead of that we get some boring as fuck newspaper reporter writing
an expose on punk rock. Being a typical 1970s newspaper reporter,
instead of talking to some real life punks, he starts by asking a few
teddy boys what they think of punks, and then approaches some plastic
pop star cashing in on the punk bandwagon to ask if he can follow him
around for the day. The plastic punk says things like “It’s the age,
man – Aquarius” and goes to orgies where 14 year old girls stick
safety pins in themselves. And yes, he does also say “Shit on that”
quite a lot.

There are no actual punk characters in the entire book until right at
the end, in the epilogue, when two French punks get attacked by a gang
of teds. That is also the only bit of violence in the book (or aggro,
as Richard Allen calls it).

So all in all, it’s a great big pile of fucking shite so don’t waste
your money on it. Here is the only line in the entire book that is
actually worth reading (which is, admittedly, a line of pure fucking
genius and I’m jealous as fuck for not writing it myself):

“His head throbbed like a dozen punk bands were playing discords over
his eyeballs.”
Incitatus
2012-02-13 14:05:23 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
wrote this on my blog thing.
Holy fucking sheep shit on a stick! If you thought Richard Allen was
clueless about skinhead culture, wait until you see what he thought
punk was all about in this 1977 cash-in title.
Unlike the Joe Hawkins books, I wonder if anyone ever went out and
became a punk after reading this particular tome?
Post by zombie rooner
Here are a few of the things I learnt about punk from reading this
1. Punk girls stuck safety pins in their tits and liked being tied up
and whipped.
Not necessarily untrue. Or at least they look as though they would
when I see them.
Post by zombie rooner
2. Fanzines were published by rich pornographers who lived in mansion
houses.
3. Fanzines were advertised on national TV.
Which channel - 1 or 2?
Post by zombie rooner
4. All punk musicians were extremely rich and only sang about being
poor to make money.
Well, that's about half wrong.
Post by zombie rooner
5. Skinheads teamed up with teddy boys to go punk bashing.
Yeh, but if a mod turned up, everyone piled the fuck on and taxed his
moped and made him cry, rite?
Post by zombie rooner
6. In 1977 it cost £10 to see a punk band (which probably explains why
they were all rich).
All of this wouldn’t be so bad if he had written it in the same style
as the Joe Hawkins Skinhead series, from the perspective of an actual
punk character. He could have had them spitting on grannies, being
sick at airports, worshipping Satan, all the other things the
newspapers at the time said punks did, but at least it would have been
fucking interesting.
Instead of that we get some boring as fuck newspaper reporter writing
an expose on punk rock. Being a typical 1970s newspaper reporter,
instead of talking to some real life punks, he starts by asking a few
teddy boys what they think of punks, and then approaches some plastic
pop star cashing in on the punk bandwagon
Billy Idol? lololololololol
Post by zombie rooner
to ask if he can follow him
around for the day. The plastic punk says things like “It’s the age,
man – Aquarius” and goes to orgies where 14 year old girls stick
safety pins in themselves. And yes, he does also say “Shit on that”
quite a lot.
Hmmm. Sounds more like something that the MPs and judges and lords and
royalty get up to. If there was actual shitting involved, that is. Or
a badger pumped full of stimulants and trained for sex.
Post by zombie rooner
There are no actual punk characters in the entire book until right at
the end, in the epilogue, when two French punks get attacked by a gang
of teds. That is also the only bit of violence in the book (or aggro,
as Richard Allen calls it).
Aggro knuckle?
Post by zombie rooner
So all in all, it’s a great big pile of fucking shite so don’t waste
your money on it. Here is the only line in the entire book that is
actually worth reading (which is, admittedly, a line of pure fucking
How much did you pay for it?

How much did it cost you?
Post by zombie rooner
“His head throbbed like a dozen punk bands were playing discords over
his eyeballs.”
It's almost as if he'd predicted day 4 of Blackpool, isn't it?
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
zombie rooner
2012-02-13 21:53:10 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
wrote this on my blog thing.
Holy fucking sheep shit on a stick! If you thought Richard Allen was
clueless about skinhead culture, wait until you see what he thought
punk was all about in this 1977 cash-in title.
Unlike the Joe Hawkins books, I wonder if anyone ever went out and
became a punk after reading this particular tome?
i don't know about that, but at the time i first tried to read it when
i was about 13 i wanted to work in newspapers.
Post by zombie rooner
2. Fanzines were published by rich pornographers who lived in mansion
houses.
3. Fanzines were advertised on national TV.
Which channel - 1 or 2?
no, the other one.
Post by zombie rooner
5. Skinheads teamed up with teddy boys to go punk bashing.
Yeh, but if a mod turned up, everyone piled the fuck on and taxed his
moped and made him cry, rite?
oddly enough, i've been doing some research for a skinhead romance i'm
working on and apparently skinheads had scooters too. nobody i knew in
the 80s had a scooter. maybe that was because everyone was on the
dole, but i don't remember anyone ever saying they wanted one either.
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
6. In 1977 it cost £10 to see a punk band (which probably explains why
they were all rich).
All of this wouldn’t be so bad if he had written it in the same style
as the Joe Hawkins Skinhead series, from the perspective of an actual
punk character. He could have had them spitting on grannies, being
sick at airports, worshipping Satan, all the other things the
newspapers at the time said punks did, but at least it would have been
fucking interesting.
Instead of that we get some boring as fuck newspaper reporter writing
an expose on punk rock. Being a typical 1970s newspaper reporter,
instead of talking to some real life punks, he starts by asking a few
teddy boys what they think of punks, and then approaches some plastic
pop star cashing in on the punk bandwagon
Billy Idol? lololololololol
i couldn't possibly comment due to legal reasons :)

did he stick fake safety pins on himself with skin-coloured tape as
well?
Post by zombie rooner
So all in all, it’s a great big pile of fucking shite so don’t waste
your money on it. Here is the only line in the entire book that is
actually worth reading (which is, admittedly, a line of pure fucking
How much did you pay for it?
How much did it cost you?
i got all of them for £70.
s***@some.domain
2012-02-14 01:43:42 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
“His head throbbed like a dozen punk bands were playing discords over
his eyeballs.”
It's almost as if he'd predicted day 4 of Blackpool, isn't it?
here in the use less s, the motorbike thing never had any influence. there
was zero politics involveld at all.
the only one who rode was me beacause i loved britbikes and worked in bike
shops. i alway had a bonnie around and often some great lump like a catalina
or a red hunter. i love thumpers and still have a catalina and a yamay sr500.
but as fas as music went, i was the only one who wore leathers to keep war and
cut down on road rash. no one even understood that there where any politics
involved.
only comment i got was from one of the antin no where boys after a show. he
wanted to take the ariel for a putt and i had to let him down. he asked why
any of the other punkers didn't have their bikes out? he never did
understand.
you have that tr160, yes? i had a 72 beezer triple but it just didn't have
the tractibility or handling of my old a10, so i traded it for a brand new 500
motor for the catalina. i've probably put the price of a roller is that bike.
but it was never political. fo figure.
anyone got a rapide for a fair bit?
Incitatus
2012-02-15 07:20:34 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
wrote this on my blog thing.
Holy fucking sheep shit on a stick! If you thought Richard Allen was
clueless about skinhead culture, wait until you see what he thought
punk was all about in this 1977 cash-in title.
Unlike the Joe Hawkins books, I wonder if anyone ever went out and
became a punk after reading this particular tome?
i don't know about that, but at the time i first tried to read it when
i was about 13 i wanted to work in newspapers.
Is that the bourgeois way of saying that you were thinking of getting
a paper round?
Post by zombie rooner
Post by zombie rooner
2. Fanzines were published by rich pornographers who lived in mansion
houses.
3. Fanzines were advertised on national TV.
Which channel - 1 or 2?
no, the other one.
The wireless station?
Post by zombie rooner
Post by zombie rooner
5. Skinheads teamed up with teddy boys to go punk bashing.
Yeh, but if a mod turned up, everyone piled the fuck on and taxed his
moped and made him cry, rite?
oddly enough, i've been doing some research for a skinhead romance i'm
working on
Straight? Non-racist?
Post by zombie rooner
and apparently skinheads had scooters too.
I think that the mods at the time liked the 4-Skins. Or some of them
did.
Post by zombie rooner
nobody i knew in
the 80s had a scooter. maybe that was because everyone was on the
dole, but i don't remember anyone ever saying they wanted one either.
I'm trying to think back. Through the wavy lines, late 80s/early 90s,
people wanted motorbikes but I don't recall anyone wanting a
moped/scooter when I was growing up either - in fact, I seem to
remember people taking the piss and making feeble little
'putt-putt-putt' noises whenever they saw a guy of working age (old
geezer on a scooter was okay) going past on one. A bit like making fun
of a man riding a bicycle that was far too small for him (there was
one who went past my school every day - I think it was a child's
bike).
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
[...]
It's dead easy to make fun of Billy - but the first GenX album is
rather awesome. Might have to spin that again later on, now that I've
thought about it.
Post by zombie rooner
did he stick fake safety pins on himself with skin-coloured tape as
well?
Did someone do that? I remember reading (might've been in Rotten's
book) that the first people to use safety pins like that didn't really
stick them through their skin at all - there was a way to bend them to
make it look as though you had. When punk began to spread, the people
that followed didn't realize this and were just jamming them in there,
through cheeks and noses and ears and eyebrows. Some quite
rancid-looking infections were observed at gigs, apparently.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
zombie rooner
2012-02-17 16:15:05 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
oddly enough, i've been doing some research for a skinhead romance i'm
working on
Straight? Non-racist?
gay nazis would probably make it more commercially viable, but i
probably wouldn't be able to pull that off so it's old bird and young
bloke.
Post by zombie rooner
nobody i knew in
the 80s had a scooter. maybe that was because everyone was on the
dole, but i don't remember anyone ever saying they wanted one either.
I'm trying to think back. Through the wavy lines, late 80s/early 90s,
people wanted motorbikes but I don't recall anyone wanting a
moped/scooter when I was growing up either - in fact, I seem to
remember people taking the piss and making feeble little
'putt-putt-putt' noises whenever they saw a guy of working age (old
geezer on a scooter was okay) going past on one. A bit like making fun
of a man riding a bicycle that was far too small for him (there was
one who went past my school every day - I think it was a child's
bike).
when i worked down the pit, most people had motorcycles of some sort
because there was no buses at that time in the morning and cars were
too expensive, but only the mods ever had scooters. i think skinheads
would look fucking daft on a scooter. but it'll give me a chance to
have some bikers kick their scooters over and start a fight.
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
[...]
i don't think i ever heard anything by him until the 80s, but
according to the internet he would have been a punk in 77, so maybe it
was platic bertrand richard allen was thinking of.
Incitatus
2012-02-19 00:48:49 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
oddly enough, i've been doing some research for a skinhead romance i'm
working on
Straight? Non-racist?
gay nazis would probably make it more commercially viable, but i
probably wouldn't be able to pull that off so it's old bird and young
bloke.
Like me and that Chrissie bird off of Holby City?

Someone should really tell the story of those extremely violent
fundamentalist Christian skins that all wear the same colour clothes
and beat people up for the Lord (gays, smokers, drinkers, the
promiscuous, etc.). Whatever part of the US they were from again.
There's a little brotherhood of them somewhere - can't remember if
they were violently racist or violently anti-racist now. Maybe both.

btw, can I get your thoughts on this?
<http://www.fenix-gsm.net/>

I wish that I'd seen that link while zboyz were still active and
posting. Their dresscode was not dissimilar.
Post by zombie rooner
Post by zombie rooner
[...]
Have the skinheads kick over the bikers' bikes - then escape on
scooters. They'll be going too slow to chase with the bikes and too
fast to run after... ;)
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
[...]
Didn't it come out a few years ago that he didn't actually sing on the
things that he was supposed to have sung on?

I got shouted at by my landlord once for playing the 3rd GenX album
with the volume and bass knob turned up to full (it has quite big bass
if you haven't heard it). Apparently, I was making the house vibrate.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
zombie rooner
2012-02-22 10:35:47 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
oddly enough, i've been doing some research for a skinhead romance i'm
working on
Straight? Non-racist?
gay nazis would probably make it more commercially viable, but i
probably wouldn't be able to pull that off so it's old bird and young
bloke.
Like me and that Chrissie bird off of Holby City?
yeah, it's for the mills and boon market. old birds like to think they
can still pull a young stud if they want to. romance books are full of
it.
Post by Incitatus
Someone should really tell the story of those extremely violent
fundamentalist Christian skins that all wear the same colour clothes
and beat people up for the Lord (gays, smokers, drinkers, the
promiscuous, etc.). Whatever part of the US they were from again.
There's a little brotherhood of them somewhere - can't remember if
they were violently racist or violently anti-racist now. Maybe both.
i read a book a while ago where an american writer had a british
character. he had him drinking tea all the time and saying things like
cripes and blimey. i'd probably be like that if i tried to write
american characters.
Post by Incitatus
btw, can I get your thoughts on this?
<http://www.fenix-gsm.net/>
I wish that I'd seen that link while zboyz were still active and
posting. Their dresscode was not dissimilar.
do they have bouncers on the door with micrometers checking that
nobody's hair is longer than 3mm?
Incitatus
2012-02-22 22:07:34 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
oddly enough, i've been doing some research for a skinhead romance i'm
working on
Straight? Non-racist?
gay nazis would probably make it more commercially viable, but i
probably wouldn't be able to pull that off so it's old bird and young
bloke.
Like me and that Chrissie bird off of Holby City?
yeah, it's for the mills and boon market. old birds like to think they
can still pull a young stud if they want to. romance books are full of
it.
They can though - if they look like that Chrissie bird off of Holby
City. Or are you just writing for the ruff-looking ones?
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Someone should really tell the story of those extremely violent
fundamentalist Christian skins that all wear the same colour clothes
and beat people up for the Lord (gays, smokers, drinkers, the
promiscuous, etc.). Whatever part of the US they were from again.
There's a little brotherhood of them somewhere - can't remember if
they were violently racist or violently anti-racist now. Maybe both.
i read a book a while ago where an american writer had a british
character. he had him drinking tea all the time and saying things like
cripes and blimey. i'd probably be like that if i tried to write
american characters.
At this point, I'm going to resist making fun of the Old Firm Casuals
(Lars & The Green Street Hooligans?) again.
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
btw, can I get your thoughts on this?
<http://www.fenix-gsm.net/>
I wish that I'd seen that link while zboyz were still active and
posting. Their dresscode was not dissimilar.
do they have bouncers on the door with micrometers checking that
nobody's hair is longer than 3mm?
If you touch men a lot, you get a feel for these things.

Hey, take a look at this...

Freaking awesome. I think that I might have shit my pants if I'd been
eating drugs when watching that.

Maybe it's old news to you, but I haven't really been following the
Shat's career of late. Thinking about it though, maybe the world
really does need a new double album (triple on vinyl) of hard rock
covers from William Shatner.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
s***@some.domain
2012-02-23 00:56:48 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
http://youtu.be/cKo4FMzt_hM
what about more of lennie's peotry reading? niemoy reads tennyson, maybe?
zombie rooner
2012-02-23 14:51:17 UTC
people say i write anti-skinhead stories, so here's an anti-punk one
to redress the balance and piss off even more people.

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/25377/warrior-in-woolworths
Incitatus
2012-02-23 21:03:34 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
people say i write anti-skinhead stories, so here's an anti-punk one
to redress the balance and piss off even more people.
http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/25377/warrior-in-woolworths
Do you need to write a whole story to piss of the skinheads? Surely
you can just accuse them of being Nazis and then go on to accuse the
ones who say that they're not Nazis of lying because they don't have
the balls to come out and admit that they're Nazis?

Also - Woolworths. That takes me back to a bygone age. One that
probably never really existed.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
s***@some.domain
were you are warrior at wooley's?
Incitatus
2012-02-26 23:34:54 UTC
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
people say i write anti-skinhead stories, so here's an anti-punk one
to redress the balance and piss off even more people.
http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/25377/warrior-in-woolworths
Do you need to write a whole story to piss of the skinheads? Surely
you can just accuse them of being Nazis and then go on to accuse the
ones who say that they're not Nazis of lying because they don't have
the balls to come out and admit that they're Nazis?
Also - Woolworths. That takes me back to a bygone age. One that
probably never really existed.
were you are warrior at wooley's?
I knew a kid who got sent to young offenders' for 2 years for nicking
a packet of plastic spoons from there.

...though it was about the 15th time he'd been done for stealing from
shops. Mainly low-value, pointless shit that he could probably afford
anyway, as far as I recall. Audio tapes, batteries, shoe laces, packs
of biros... that sort of thing. At school, he acted like he thought he
was a total badass because he'd been in trouble with the law.

He could've done with the speech.

Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
s***@some.domain
2012-02-26 23:42:00 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
[...]
http://youtu.be/z7MphIYj7h0
they make me puke. punch one and he cries to the nosies and gets you in the
shit.
one who did that to us got his dentures reworked so he couldn't talk.
Incitatus
2012-03-06 19:40:39 UTC
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
[...]
That's the thing - there's a point in life when you start being
considered the bad guy by society if you go around punching out
teenagers, no matter the mitigating circumstances.

Ditto with cows.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
zombie rooner
2012-02-24 11:44:37 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
people say i write anti-skinhead stories, so here's an anti-punk one
to redress the balance and piss off even more people.
http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/25377/warrior-in-woolworths
Do you need to write a whole story to piss of the skinheads? Surely
you can just accuse them of being Nazis and then go on to accuse the
ones who say that they're not Nazis of lying because they don't have
the balls to come out and admit that they're Nazis?
Also - Woolworths. That takes me back to a bygone age. One that
probably never really existed.
no, woolworths definitely existed. it was where i used to buy my
richard allen books and vice squad records. i once asked the woman on
the counter if she had the snivelling shits, but she just looked at me
funny.
Incitatus
2012-02-26 23:35:07 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
people say i write anti-skinhead stories, so here's an anti-punk one
to redress the balance and piss off even more people.
http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/25377/warrior-in-woolworths
Do you need to write a whole story to piss of the skinheads? Surely
you can just accuse them of being Nazis and then go on to accuse the
ones who say that they're not Nazis of lying because they don't have
the balls to come out and admit that they're Nazis?
Also - Woolworths. That takes me back to a bygone age. One that
probably never really existed.
no, woolworths definitely existed. it was where i used to buy my
richard allen books and vice squad records. i once asked the woman on
the counter if she had the snivelling shits, but she just looked at me
funny.
I've got the Snivelling Shits.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
s***@some.domain
go to mexico and get the aztec two step.
Incitatus
2012-02-23 21:07:21 UTC
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
btw, can I get your thoughts on this?
<http://www.fenix-gsm.net/>
I wish that I'd seen that link while zboyz were still active and
posting. Their dresscode was not dissimilar.
do they have bouncers on the door with micrometers checking that
nobody's hair is longer than 3mm?
If you touch men a lot, you get a feel for these things.
Hey, take a look at this...
http://youtu.be/cKo4FMzt_hM
Freaking awesome. I think that I might have shit my pants if I'd been
eating drugs when watching that.
Maybe it's old news to you, but I haven't really been following the
Shat's career of late. Thinking about it though, maybe the world
really does need a new double album (triple on vinyl) of hard rock
covers from William Shatner.
what about more of lennie's peotry reading? niemoy reads tennyson, maybe?
Spock doing poetry readings? Is that a real thing?

Sticking with Shat at the moment. Did you ever hear his 'Common
People'? So much ferocity behind it that it improves on the original
by miles, IMO...
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
s***@some.domain
2012-02-24 01:56:48 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
[...]
no, never heard that. and lennie really did a disc of poetry.
i had it but it got burned. do you really want it?
Incitatus
2012-02-26 23:36:07 UTC
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by s***@some.domain
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
[...]
Check it:

Post by s***@some.domain
and lennie really did a disc of poetry.
i had it but it got burned. do you really want it?
Na, s'alright. I'd imagine that the whole thing is on YouTube
anyway...

The only thing that I've heard by him was that Bilbo Baggins song. I
thought that was hilarious when I was a kid. I did once see a 'the
best of Shanter and Nimoy'-type album...
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
zombie rooner
2012-02-23 14:51:17 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
oddly enough, i've been doing some research for a skinhead romance i'm
working on
Straight? Non-racist?
gay nazis would probably make it more commercially viable, but i
probably wouldn't be able to pull that off so it's old bird and young
bloke.
Like me and that Chrissie bird off of Holby City?
yeah, it's for the mills and boon market. old birds like to think they
can still pull a young stud if they want to. romance books are full of
it.
They can though - if they look like that Chrissie bird off of Holby
City. Or are you just writing for the ruff-looking ones?
old skinbyrds? i can't really see anyone else being interested in it.
i'd download it.
Incitatus
2012-02-23 21:06:14 UTC
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
oddly enough, i've been doing some research for a skinhead romance i'm
working on
Straight? Non-racist?
gay nazis would probably make it more commercially viable, but i
probably wouldn't be able to pull that off so it's old bird and young
bloke.
Like me and that Chrissie bird off of Holby City?
yeah, it's for the mills and boon market. old birds like to think they
can still pull a young stud if they want to. romance books are full of
it.
They can though - if they look like that Chrissie bird off of Holby
City. Or are you just writing for the ruff-looking ones?
old skinbyrds? i can't really see anyone else being interested in it.
Don't old skinbyrds *eat* Mills & Boons to line their stomachs in
preparation for beer use?
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
Post by zombie rooner
Post by Incitatus
btw, can I get your thoughts on this?
<http://www.fenix-gsm.net/>
I wish that I'd seen that link while zboyz were still active and
posting. Their dresscode was not dissimilar.
do they have bouncers on the door with micrometers checking that
nobody's hair is longer than 3mm?
If you touch men a lot, you get a feel for these things.
Hey, take a look at this...
http://youtu.be/cKo4FMzt_hM
Freaking awesome. I think that I might have shit my pants if I'd been
eating drugs when watching that.
Maybe it's old news to you, but I haven't really been following the
Shat's career of late. Thinking about it though, maybe the world
really does need a new double album (triple on vinyl) of hard rock
covers from William Shatner.
i'd download it.
You know what? I was in the shop today and I heard Cher Lloyd's
'Swagger Jagger' over the radio (please don't look it up if you
haven't heard it - it sticks in your brain and festers) - and imagined
Shatner covering it. Swear down, I nearly cracked up laughing in the
middle of the Co-op...
--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.