!Riffy-chan! (and anyone else who cares)
Incitatus
2011-02-04 21:01:54 UTC
Warriors/Booze & Glory 'England' 7". Not online anywhere else yet,
AFAIK.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BSP240O

Might be a bit quiet - I was trying to avoid clipping when I ripped
it. Just crank your volume up to max and it sounds fine.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
Incitatus
2011-02-11 18:10:59 UTC
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 21:01:54 +0000, Incitatus
Post by Incitatus
Warriors/Booze & Glory 'England' 7". Not online anywhere else yet,
AFAIK.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BSP240O
Might be a bit quiet - I was trying to avoid clipping when I ripped
it. Just crank your volume up to max and it sounds fine.
Yeah, go ahead and ignore me, Riffy.

Betray my feelings.
Ransack my dignity.
Kerbstomp my heart.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
DV8
2011-02-11 20:33:36 UTC
HE MITE BE DOWING HIS MAN HOOVERS AGANE HE SEEMS TO DO THAT ALOT THESE
DAYS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
Incitatus
2011-02-12 01:26:24 UTC
Post by DV8
HE MITE BE DOWING HIS MAN HOOVERS AGANE HE SEEMS TO DO THAT ALOT THESE
DAYS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
HES ON MANHOOVERS? IS HE IN THE NAVY BEIN A NAUTYCAL BUGGER OR
SUMMINK?

OH YEAHS, I FOUND THIS JUST NOW. NEW SINGAL. FIRST FORE YEARS INNIT?
<http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6165978/Condemned_84_-_The_Real_Oi__EP_%282011%29>
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
DV8
2011-02-14 19:26:22 UTC
DOWNLODEING IS KILING THE WHITE POWER INDUSTRYS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
Incitatus
2011-02-15 00:35:56 UTC
Post by DV8
DOWNLODEING IS KILING THE WHITE POWER INDUSTRYS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
IS THAT CAUSE FILESHARE IS COMMUNISSM
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
DV8
2011-02-15 20:12:47 UTC
YES DOWNLODEING SKREWDRIVERS IS LIKE DOWNLODEING COMMONISM
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS